Founded in Nankai, Japan, in 1906, BANDO Chemical Industries LTD is today a multinational with production plants in Asia, the United States and Europe, it is leader in the sectors of industrial and automotive transmission belts, conveyor belts and components for office automation.
The production range of the BANDO transmission belts has been distributed by us in Italy for over forty years.
The BANDO Quality System is certified according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009.
The BANDO Environmental Management System is certified according to the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
- Classic trapezoidal belts (Z,A,B,C,D,E)
- Narrow trapezoidal belts (3,5,8 V – SPZ/A/B/C – XPZ/A/B)
- Double-section belts (AA,BB,CC)
- Poly-V belts (J-L-M)
- Belts for variators
- Belts for agricultural machines (SA; SB; SC)
- Rubber cogged belts (MXL,XL,L,H,XH,XXH)
- Double-cogged rubber belts
- HTD belts – High resistance rubber cogs (HTD – STS)
- Single and double rubber cogged belts by the metre
- Polyurethane cogged belts (MXL-XL-L-T2,5-T5-T10-AT5-AT10)
- Double-cogged polyurethane belts
- Double-cogged polyurethane belts (KPS)
- Single and double polyurethane cogged belts by the metre
- Cordini autosaldanti in poliuretano